Classes for Monday, February 11 2013 are NOT cancelled
I think today’s school cancellation is more due to digging out than driving conditions so I’m going to hv classes tonight, Mon 2.11.13 as normal. If temps go down driving will probably be icy so if that occurs pls play it safe and don’t make the ride down. I was at the studio this morning and the parking lot is a maze of huge snow piles. Pls be extra cautious as visibility is not 100% around corners.
A few other notes…
– I am going to make a Century order at the end of this week for uniforms, gear, or merchandise. If you need anything pls let me know. We are going to be using the foam safety gear alot over the next month so if your little one doesn’t have their own that is something to thing about purchasing some. I highly recommend headgears at a minimum to reduce sharing of the spares I keep at the school.
– Thurs 5.30-6.15pm is now open and running. So if you need a makeup class this is an option.
– This Wed 2/13 from 5.30-6.15pm is going to be a Kids bring Mom/Dad to class night. Even if your child is not a Wed night kid pls feel fee to come on down. Expect light exercise and hands-on material.
– I will be having classes as normally schedule over February break. If you are not going away come on down. Many families do go away so most classes are small. This is a good week to double up and makeup a missed class or two.
– I hoping to organize an “end of winter” jiu jitsu (wrestling) tournament with a few local schools. I’d like to have it at our studio this time. More details to come as it comes together. Probably going to be end of March or early April.